Miss South Africa pageant 2020 entries has already opened and few pageant has already took their videos to social media, just to introduce themselves. Miss South Africa will continue in a new format dispute the coronavirus issue.
Miss South Africa will be crowned on the first week of August in Women’s month, don’t miss out as it be broadcasting live on M-net and Mzansi Magic.
The entries will close down on the 31st of May. If you are also interested to apply go to www.misssa.co.za
Here are some few clips of people who have already applied.
- Matshepo Sithole says she believes that she could be Miss SA because she wants to be a catalyst for change within the Arts.
2. Maryna Brits says she came out of her comfort zone and went and apply since 2020 is about scary things.
3. Oneida Cooper says since from the age of 14 years she never missed one show and now she feels like she should be the one on the show.
4. Saskia Ramdhani says Women Empowerment needs to become the stigma of normalization and I’m here as an opportunist to confirm this reality.
5. Shevon Pereira feels like the day she have been dreaming of has finally arrived.
6. Olwethu Mbulawa says growth begins with a leap of faith, you either will land somewhere new or learn to fly.
7. Alyssa Gouws “Embrace yourself. Embrace your potential. Embrace your power. Embrace your future.