As of the 1st of June South Africa will be moving to level 3 of national lockdown. There were rules that were set under the level 3 lockdown. This doesn’t mean that the virus is over, people should be prepared to live like this for some time until they find a cure or treatment.
Here are things that will be permitted:
- Alcohol will be permitted under certain time
- All clothing shops will be opened
- All household appliances sales
- Domestic air travel for business travel will be allowed
- Commercial business projects
- People will be allowed to exercise anytime during the day
- Wholesale and retail including spaza shops will be completely open.
What’s not allowed during Level 3:
- No Conferences events and gathering
- No interprovincial travel
- Mask wearing is still compulsory
- No social gatherings
- Cigarette sale will remain prohibited
- Gyms will remain closed
- Hotel and accommodation for leisure
- Restaurants, bars, taverns, beauty and hair care remain closed
South Africa continue to stay home and remember to wash your hands regularly.